November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H kemper, with my permission I acknowledge all tweets on the internet on Twitter I am requesting Jamie Louis kurtzer,to return all funds Money of the trust immediately contact information to avoid any prosecution 520 304 -4560 Jeffrey kemper11-22- 2015

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of law offices of j louis kurtzer irrevocable trust. Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned law offices of j louis kurtzer irrevocable trust in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer.

Had an Experience with Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer?

Comments

Disbarred Attorney William G.Gotez

See New Photo Evidence...... AAssociation. With Disbarred Attorney...

First heard of your story on CNN. This is so tragic! Prayers to you and your family.

Saw Your Story.... ON TV Some people are just GOING TO Learn The Hard Way, They Need To Put Him In Jail Soon... Try to be Strong Mr.Kemper Photo evidence this is a shame try to Have a nice Christmas

This Attorney Jamie Kurtzer,is that evidence that looks like the attorney's name. Why haven't they arrested him yet

to Anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #1159142

Update May 15th 2016, Millions Stolen, From the Walter H Kemper...IrrevocableTrust..dated May 19th 1995 living trust Anniversary coming up soon....I have reached out to the United States Supreme Court I have reached out to United States Attorney General's office I have reached out to the FBI I have reached out to up running President 's Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton,the offices of John Kasich,of Ohio,CBS News,and the amazing Nancy Grace you are mentioned in a letter from this AttorneyJamie Louis kurtzer....Millions has been stolen from my family trust that had been created by this attorney Jamie Louis kurtzer Seeking Justice America waiting for interviews in the future .I am the legacy of Cincinnati Ohio I am Jeffrey Kemper Seeking Justice America...The legacy of the Kemper log home located at the Heritage Village Museum.com....this will be 16 years of pain and suffering America President Obama the staff of United States of America Attention..elderly victims Walter Kemper Elizabeth Kemper Jeffrey Kemper James Kemper......I truly believe a miracle all of us have parents and I am seeking Justice just think of this if it were your parents your family contact information 520-304-4560 Face the Nation newscasters Charlie Rose Gayle King Oprah Winfrey please look into our story may God bless America sincerely Jeffrey Kemper United States citizen,I'm asking America for help.....President Obama I am asking you...the amazing Nancy Grace for help have all the documents and evidence...